Quote for Blinds and Awnings

Request a Quote

14 + 4 =

Blinds Self-installation Discount?

So, let’s say you want to install the blinds yourself, then you obviously don’t pay for installation plus you receive and extra 10 – 15 % discount on your blinds order.

Are blinds expensive?

It all depends on the type of blinds and the material that you would like to have installed. We do sell blinds that suit most budgets, like the 25mm Aluminum Venetian blinds. Most of our blinds are averagely priced and with that comes excellent quality.

Do you come out for free to quote blinds?

Yes, quoting for blinds is 100% free at George Blinds. We will start with a booking that suits your schedule, then drive to your facility and listen to your blinds needs. Our experts will advise you on the type of blind that will suit your home style and budget. We will then measure the windows and submit your order on your approval. – FYI – We have material and blind samples that we bring with us so you can feel the blind fabrics and see it in you home.

Are there guarantees on your blinds?

Absolutely, it all depends on the type of blind and material that you buy.

Do you install the blinds?

Yes, we do install the blinds at a very low fee. Our installation team are experts and will make sure your blinds are installed securely and fulfill its purpose.

What areas do you work in?

George blinds distributes blinds to most of the Eden district. Our areas include: Gouritz, Vleesbaai, Boogemsbaai, Mossel Bay, Hartenbos, Klein Brak Rivier, Groot Brakrivier, Glentana, George, Victory Bay and Wilderness.

How does payment work?

We require a 60% commitment deposit on acceptance of the quote, and then once the work is done you can pay the remaining 40%.

Blinds custom-made process

Our consultants will visit your property and assist you in choosing the best blinds that will suit your home style and your budget. Once the blinds are selected, our team will do all the measurements. The measurement will go on a job order for custom manufacturing in Cape Town.  This process can take anything from 7 to 15 workings days depending on time of year or material availability.

Blinds Mossel Bay

+2764 524 6358


blind quotes Garden Route

Thank you for requesting a quote with George Blinds. If you have any question please feel free to contact us.