This stylish collection of roller blind fabrics offers an appealing variety of different styles and the perfect functionality for any space. Apart from timeless plain fabrics in neutral colors, the collection includes subtle floral designs and stylish linen screens that offer a warm look as well as perfect light and heat management. With both transparent and black-out fabrics, the collection offers the perfect shading fabric for any space and desired style.
Multi Colours Fabrics
Block out/ Screen Blinds
Manual / Motorized
Roller Blinds Colours
YAMAR ROLLER BLINDS PVC : Cream., Ivory, Dune, Light Grey, Grey, White, New Caramel, Charcoal, Dove Grey
SUNSCREEN AND SCREEN ESSENTIALS ROLLER BLINDS:
SUNSCREEN: White, Beige, Soft Steel, Charcoal Dark Bronze, Charcoal, Chalk, Ivory
SCREEN ESSENTIALS: Coulisse screen charcoal Iron Grey, Coulisse Screen Soft Grey, Coulisse Screen Ebony
SCREEN LINEN ROLLER BLINDS
Coulisse screen linen 5% Shifting Sand, Coulisse screen 5% linen Moon Mist, Coulisse screen linen 5% Frost, Coulisse screen linen 5% Raven
ROLLER BLINDS MUENCHEN TRANSPARENT FABRIC: Grey, Moth
ROLLER BLINDS MUENCHEN BLOCKOUT FABRIC:Grey Anthracite, White, Limestone
Available in sun filter, block out or sunscreen fabric to suite your desired decor.
- Roller blinds can be used as a window treatment for shading or total sun block.
- There is a wide range of fabrics available, from almost transparent to total block out.
- The blind comprises of a fabric covered aluminium tube (32mm / 38mm) with a chain operated side control which allows for easy operation.
- Roller blinds need to be guided by hand when being rolled up to prevent the fabric from twisting and touching the brackets which can cause fraying or creasing.
- There is a 25mm gap on the control side of the blind and a 10mm gap on the opposite side.